Report a Violation

Anyone may report a liquor law or regulation violation at a liquor-licensed business using the form below, or by contacting a regional enforcement office.

The WSLCB Enforcement Division will launch a complaint investigation. The officer may issue a verbal or written warning, or an administrative violation notice when their investigation is complete. The officer may also close the complaint as unfounded. The business has due process, and may contest a violation.

If you wish to remain anonymous, please check the box marked "Do not release my name." If you do not check this box, any information provided may be subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).